- 10000.00 - 200000.00 INR
- 10000 INR
FSSAI license is certified 14-digitregistration number which is printed on the product as Mfg. Lic. No.:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. All Business operating in Food related wholesale, manufacture,suppliers, traders, packers must acquire this license to regulate their proceedings under the law.
How will India Nexus help you acquire FSSAI License?
- Registration form filling based on eligibility options
- Reviewing the whole Testing procedures
- Selecting Top Food Labs for your Business
- Multiple State License handling process
- Guidance and Coordination until final license confirmation from FSSAI
- License renewal process (Minimum 30 days prior to license expiry)
FSSAI licenses are provided based on their annual turnovers
Below 12 Lakhs
Registration FORM A
12 -20 Lakhs
State License FORM B
Above 20 Lakhs
Central License FORM B
Note: Registration &State Licenses are applied to respective regional or state operating authorities. All FSSAI licenses can also be applied online.
FSSAI is headquartered at New Delhi with 4 Regional offices Delhi, Guwahati, Mumbai, Kolkata, Cochin and Chennai with 14 referral laboratories by FSSAI, 72 states authorized labs and 112 NABL certified private labs which are used for testing the food samples respectively.
Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive: These are the specified rules and standards for use of the certain hazardous substances in electric and electronic products. Adopted by European Union in February 2003 and RoHS 1 directive started effectively from 1 July2006 in accordance with each member being part of that imitative. Any business selling these electric or electronic to consumers or supplying these to RoHS countries must acquire this certification to be in compliance with regulations of law.
India Nexus process for ROHS Certification
- These are the restricted substances with their permissible limits.
- Products that uses these substances and need ROHS certification
- Integrated circuits or microchips
Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Federal Communications Commission is an independent agency of US government to regulate interstate communications by radio, television, wire,satellite, and cable. FCC works with these six goals in the areas of broadband,competition, spectrum, Media, public safety and homeland safety. FCC Commission has the responsibility for revoking a license, impose a monetary forfeiture,issue warning for airing obscene content.
This FCC mark employed on electronic products manufactured or to be soldin the USA which certifies that electromagnetic interference is within limits by Federal Communications Commission.
IndiaNexus process for FCC Certification
- Registration, form filling and the whole documentation to begin with
- Telecommunications equipment testing procedures
- Facilitating and fastening the whole procedure
- FCC Compliance Testing Certification
- Evaluation the whole review process
- Aiding communication until final certification
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ROHS, FSSAI & CE
B No. C-3A/78C, 3rd Floor, Janakpuri,, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India