- 10000 INR
HACCP is a managemen tsystem in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production ,procurement, and handling, to manufacturing, distribution, and consumption of the finished product.
A HACCP System requires that potentia lhazards are identified and controlled at specific points in the process. This includes biological, chemical, or physical hazards. Any company involved in them anufacturing, processing, or handling of food products can use HACCP to minimize or eliminate food safety hazards in their product.
HACCP-based procedures provide businesses with a cost-effective system for control of food safety, from ingredients right through to production, storage, and distribution to sale and service of the final consumer. The preventive approach of HACCP-based procedures not only improves food safety management but also complements other quality management systems. The main benefits of HACCP based procedures are:
- Saves your business money in the long run
- Avoids you poisoning your customers
- Food safety standards increase
- Ensures you are compliant with the law
- Food quality standards increase
- Organises your process to produce safe food
- Organises your staff promoting teamwork and efficiency
- Due diligence defence in court
- Cash Advance (CA)
- All India
B No. C-3A/78C, 3rd Floor, Janakpuri,, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India