- 10000.00 - 200000.00 INR
- 10000 INR
Bureau of Energy Efficiency Allied Services (BEE)
To provide consumers with informed choices on the standard of the products being sold in the Indian markets Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) was created under the Ministry of Power in Government of India. In 2010 Government made it mandatory for certain items (as follows) to have these special labels and ratings being assigned for their performance on the products to let customers take right choices they are going to buy.
India Nexus will aid and cover all the regular formalities for obtaining the right certification for your product.
- Filling the application form with all correct information.
- Going through the Company Registration process
- Filling the separate Model registration form
- Renewal process for Manufacturers/Products
- Coordinating with the whole testing procedures
- Facilitating the whole BEE Certification until completion
- Standards and Labels Scheme of BEE
About the BEE qualification program
As mentioned earlier, the BEE sets the standards and the label to mark the star rating of various devices. They also define testing and certification procedures for all types of devices.
When manufacturers create a new model and want the product to be certified, they test their device according to the procedures designed by BEE and request the certification of stars with test data. Based on the test data, the BEE provides a star rating for the devices. EEB continues to refine certification standards and procedures periodically. For more information about the BEE qualification program, contact us now.
For certain products BEE has defined minimum standards for which a product must pass in order to get license to sell in Indian markets. Now there are set protocols, standard testing, procedures and rules for each respective product category that must be fulfilled in the accompanying forms to attain the right labels from the BEE.
These labels are the certified markings that are stamped on the product i.e. star ratings from 1 to 5 provided different performance level for each product category. For labelling BEE works with technical committees of experts and stakeholders, comprising of representatives from industry, industry association, consumer organizations, academia,
There are two types of label found on products in India
- Frost Free (No-Frost) Refrigerator
- Tubular Florescent Lamps
- Distribution Transformers
- Room Air Conditioners (Cassette, Floor Standing Tower, Ceiling, Corner AC)
- Direct Cool Refrigerator
- Colour TV
- Electric Geysers
- Induction Motors
- Agricultural Pump Sets
- Ceiling Fans
- LPG Stoves
- Washing Machines
- Office Equipment's
- Diesel Engine Driven Monoset Pumps for Agricultural Purposes
- Solid State Inverters
- Diesel Generator
- Variable Capacity Air Conditioner (Inverter AC's)
- LED Retrofit lamps
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Certification
B No. C-3A/78C, 3rd Floor, Janakpuri,, New Delhi, Delhi, 110058, India